EEP!! I'm not going to feel guilty

I'm not going to feel guilty, I'm NOT going to feel guilty. I haven't even gone and I am already feeling guilty.

Hubby told me to call my favorite hair salon for a cut, color, manicure and pedicure. So I did and I was so happy to get my favorite stylist that I forgot to ask how much it all costs. So I had to call back.

EEP!!!!!

I hate spending that much (just over 3 figures) on an item of clothing, much less a hair cut and fiddling with nails and feet.

Then again, it will be 3 hours of me time being pampered.

I deserve it :D

Besides, how often does one get to get pampered like this.

I've got the hair cut in mind, my SIL suggested the color and gave me the numbers used (she is a stylist) and so I'm going in Saturday morning. I'll get before and after pics (an maybe some during hehehehehe).

So yesterday I played hooky from work and we went down to Lewiston/Clarkston for some shopping. We hit Ross and Fashion Bug. Only found a couple things, cute things, but only a couple. I did insist on a cute tank top that hubby didn't care for, but I like it and it is pink. Everything else I bought was either black or black and white and I wanted some color. Nothing else in nice colors fit right :(

Did lunch at the chinese buffett down there, I like that one as they have a mongolian BBQ along with the regular buffett.

Hit Black Sheep, the Army/Navy surplus store and then across the river to Costco. I was rather bummed as they didn't have the feta cheese I usually buy, nor the portobella 'shrooms I wanted. Did get a nice package of hearts of romaine, so salad and wilted greens are on the horizon (I actually have some spinach growing in the garden). Stocked up on a couple packages of chicken thighs and a big bag of shredded medium cheddar cheese and a few other odds and sods.

Didn't get home until after 7pm, so we didn't make it out to the range like we hoped.

Today we popped out at lunch and now I am legally licensed to slaughter fish and small game. Picked up my combo fishing and hunting license, so now we are considering popping out to Spring Valley right after work and try for the first fish of the year. Most of the stuff is all together and easy to grab.

We hit Toxic Slime...er... Taco Time for lunch. I haven't eaten there for quite a while now and I was seriously wanting a taco salad. Hit the spot nicely.

Going to stop at the Bursars tomorrow on the way to work and pay for my class. Thanks to the employee benefit, I don't have to pay $600 for it, just $35. Definately looking forward to it, even tho isn't going to be as easy as I thought it would be. Will see about buying the books sometime Saturday after my spa appointment.

Not sure what we are doing for dinner tonight, probably something with chicken.

Comments