To tell you how sick I am

P is out cleaning my kitchen and I'm not saying boo LOL. Actually I'm not doing too badly, keeping it out of my lungs so far and that is helping. As long as I don't cough I am fine.

Took a pseudonephrine last night so I could breath thru my nose and I thought I was going to die, my heart took off like crazy. Finally calmed down enough i was able to sleep. Hopefully tonight my sinuses will be clear enough i can not do that again.

Baked a ham last night for dinner, turned out yummy. Yesterday we did lunch out at San Miguel's, a new restaurant in town. Was very yummy. I had the veggie enchiladas, they were filled with a spinach and mushroom mix and I highly recommend them.

Hubby and D are in doing more reloading, hubby finally figured out why he was having problems with the loads.

I've a lot of pics and eventually i need to go in and edit video. Probably do that this weekend after our guests leave.

Well, I'm actually feeling hungry, so am going off in search of something to eat before I pass out.

Comments

Chimera said…
Go get some eucatyptus oil. Inhale it as is or in steam (5 - 10 drops in a diffuser).
JeanC said…
Planning on that tonight, I've got the humidifier and we still have a half bottle of eucalyptus. I steamed myself for a while today already and I am currently curled up with a hot toddy while hubby is at a clients and the guests are out and about.