Time sure flies

Rum Tum after we got him:

Rum Tum Tiggle


And a bit ago:

Rum Tum at rest


And he still has about a year and a half of growth to get thru!

He's also figured out what the doorknob is for on the front door and can reach it easily without much stretching. Thank the Ghodz he doesn't have opposible thumbs and that we have regular round door knobs, or else he would be able to let himself out of the house!

I've said before he is a very smart kitty, I had to have a serious chat with him last night about his fighting me while I am trying to comb him out and he was better about it, until I yanked a bit too hard on the comb. He is so matted under his outer coat it isn't funny, but he didn't like the idea of the lion cut I threateneing him with.

Comments

saraeanderson said…
Now that's a "cats 'n' racks" submission to Cute Overload if I ever saw one!
Chimera said…
Also a Cheezburger...

http://icanhascheezburger.com/

Amber was my only long-haired cat, and I started combing her from the day I got her. Mostly out of a wish not to spend my life cleaning up her hairballs. Not only did she never protest the combing, but she used to demand to be combed...seven or eight times a day! Never threw one hairball. And she got the nickname of SilkyFluffy.
Sparrow Rose said…
Even without opposable thumbs, I had a cat who learned to turn smooth round doorknobs so watch out! Rum Tum looks like an exceptionally bright kitty so it wouldn't surprise me a bit if he figured it out, too.