I've gone past panic and have arrived at resignation

Our friends are arriving sometime this evening, not sure of their ETA, but hopefully I will have enough time to at least get the floor mopped and with their help we can get the kitty condo out of the house. I will try and remember to grab some paper boxes on my way out the door (which means I need to remember to go thru shipping when I leave) and I can at least get stuff shoved into them.

It is such a lovely day out today and the forecast for the next two days is mostly sunny with highs in the low 70s. Looks like rain by Sunday evening, but it should be nice enough to putter about outside and open up the house.

Hopefully we will be able to do some exploring and showing off the area to them more. I'd hoped we could drive up Hwy 12 along the Clearwater to the Montana border, but gas broke $2.80 a gal yesterday and that is going to put a crimp on things. But there are lots of places to see in the immediate area and hopefully the weather next week won't be as icky as they are saying (rainy with highs in the 50s).

Comments