In hindsight

taking the ambien cr before bed last night might not have been the best idea. But I really did want a full nights sleep, I just wish I wasn't so brain dead today.

Ick.....

It's not like I took it way late, I took it about 10:45pm, which would give me a good 8 hours sleep if I woke up at 7am. I fell asleep okay, woke up briefly about 11:45 and went right back to sleep and regained something ressembling consiousness about 8am. Trying to get up and walk was interesting, with my head trying to fall off and my eyes trying to stay closed. Thank the Goddess I didn't have to deal with the coffee maker this monring, I'd set it up successfully last night and had a cup of leftover in the microwave.

Trying to have coherent conversations on the phone today has been interesting as I try to get my brain to function on some level above dead. I think I may see about splitting the pills in half and see if that will let me get some good sleep without the zombie after effects.

Oh well, at least the sun is out and it is fairly warm.

Couldn't find the steaks I am prety sure I have in the freezer, so pulled some boneless pork out instead and will do something with that and rice for dinner.

Watched the race last night, mostly in fast forward and then normal speed for the last 50 laps. WOW!!!!! Great race and YAY!!!!!! Jeff WON!!!!!! Finally! AND tied with Dale Sr in wins. Coolness.

Comments