Sunday

And I am in pain. We went to the range yesterday and while I had fun, I overdid it a bit since it was the first time we've spent anytime out shooting like that.

But we had fun and today is a low energy day, just a bit of puttering, planted some lettuce and brocoli and put some plastic on the cold frame top and managed to break another pane on it. So I stapled some plastic over that and tossed the broken glass.

We'll do steak and eggs for dinner, we've some hoagie rolls we'd gotten yesterday that we had for part of dinner last night and I will make some garlic rolls with those.

So here are the vids from yesterday. We'd hoped for more, but the webcam kept crapping out, so we only had the RCA Small Wonder.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

Humphrey the Comfrey is growing quite nicely