It's Friday, Spring Break starts

and everyone around here is dropping like flies from various illnesses. There seems to be a particularly fast moving nasty bug running thru and so far I have dodged it (knock on wood).

Nice and sunny out this morning. Didn't feel like cooking last night, so we ended up at the chinese buffett for dinner.

I've been off my antihistimine for a couple days now and I am doing my level best to NOT shred the skin off my right hand. I think I've finally gotten enough hydrocortizone cream on my hand to make the itching stop, but now my back is getting itchy. So far I haven't had many other allergy symptoms, at least today. I sincerely hope I can live until my appointment.

No real plans for the weekend, have to start babyproofing the house. Our friends said we don't need to worry about the deck, but since I've always planned on closing it in to give the kittes a safe bolt hole, might as well see what I can get done with what I have on hand. I have that white plastic lattice I got from my neighbor that I can do most of the deck with.

Haven't seen much of Scrapper the last couple of days, with the exception of the other night when he and Yellow Cat got into it on the fronth porch. I've been leaving food out for him and with luck can get him into the house for a bit this weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

Humphrey the Comfrey is growing quite nicely