It is definately Spring

We've had hail, snow, rain and sunshine over the course of 5 minutes at one point while I was at lunch. Typical spring weather here in Moscow. At least the snow wasn't much and didn't stick.It is also windy.

Very sleepy today and today is trying to be a Monday. Hubby dropped his Bluetooth ear piece for his phone and it took us a while to find it, then I got to work and realized I forgot to bring my coffee (not to mention forgot to prep it) so I had to wait til coffee break and get some fromt he staff kitchen. I sliced my left index finger on a piece of paper, hurts like a son of a gun. I was giving serious condieration to just curling up under my desk until quitin' time.

Watched the race last night, enjoyed it, even if my boy didn't win, at least Jimmy J beat Tony hehehehehehehehehehe.

Scrapper is definately getting comfrotable about staying in at night, tho I still have to encourage him to come into the house. Nicky is starting to settle down with him in there, ignoring him for the most part, but gets a bit upset when Scrapper climbs into my lap.

Speaking of kitties, I think we need to remodel the kitty condo so Rum Tum can sleep more comfortably:

I think he's getting WAY to big for the penthouse

Comments

Chimera said…
"I r in yr condo...takn up all yr spacez..." LOL!

I recently added a new cat-blogging site to my sidebar; you might find it interesting:

http://www.icanhascheezburger.com/

Popular posts from this blog

AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

Humphrey the Comfrey is growing quite nicely