OH WOW!!!!!!

I won a shotgun!

I never win anything (okay, I won a pair of thermal underwear from TriState, I've vever won anything NICE before).

A couple weeks ago we went to the local gun show. The Ducks Unlimited people had a table and a raffle. We like ducks (steamed and then fried in a rocket hot cast iron skillet is my fav hehehehehe), so we figured we get a ticket each. Figure that would be $10 well spent towards maintaining the wild duck population. They were raffling off a custom Remington 11-87 Premier 20 ga. We left, thinking nothing more of it.

I was sitting on the couch last night when hubby turned to me and asked "What are you going to do with your shotgun?" Me "Huh? It's in the bedroom, what do you mean?" Him "I'm talking about the one you won". Me "Won? HUH?!?!?!?!" Funnier then heck hehehehehehe.

Seems he got home yesterday and there was a message on the machine, he called, double checked and sure enough, I won the shotgun. He wasn't going to tell me, just get me into the shop somehow and then surprise me, but he couldn't wait hehehehehehe.

So I've been bouncing up and down since last night going "I won a shotgun!!!" every 5 minutes hehehehehehehe.

So we popped out at lunch, I filled out the paperwork (one nice thing about having a CCW, no NICs check) and 15 minutes later I walked out the giggiling owner of a purty new shotgun.

I'll get pics of it tonight.

Now I have to decide. Do I keep it or do I sell it and use the money to help pay off bills and such.

Decisions, decisions. I'll wait until after I get a chance to take it out and shoot it before deciding. It is such a nice shotgun.

Comments