It's TUESDAY dadnabit! NOT Monday!!!!!!!

Today is trying to be a Monday and I'm not happy. Hubby had tummy trouble all night, keeping him awake, which meant I was awake half the night. He wasn't up for driving me to work, so I scrapped up some cash to get a one day parking permit and drove myself to work. Luckily I did find the umbrella as it started raining halfway to my building from the parking lot, tho the wind turned it inside out.

So go to work and discovered I didn't bring my work keys, so I have to check a set out. Since I am popping home at lunch, I didn't bring my backpack and my work keys are in it.

The good news this week is Scrapper gets edited on Thursday. I have to see about borrowing a have a heart trap from the Humane Society to take him him as since he is semi-feral, we aren't sure how he is going to react and the vet needs to be able to give him his anesthethia thru the bars. Everyone I know has the regular kitty cat carry case and that won't work.

Weekend was very nice. Saturday I opened up the living room and tirned the heat in the house off. Our lunch plans fell thru, so hubby and I had a late lunch at the new Thai place in Pullman (YUM!!!!!!) and we did some shopping. I picked up a packet of brocoli seeds and a packet of the gourmet lettuce blend we like, but since we didn't get home until after dark, didn't get them in the ground. I figured I could do it Sunday or Monday.

Nope! Seriously raining on Sunday, so I didn't go out. We did drive up to St Maries for the gun show. Even thos the weather was "interesting" it was a nice drive. I've got lots of footage to cut together to post it, so I will be doing that over the next few days. The gun show was neat, got a new folding knife and hubby picked up a couple of things. We tired some geocaching, but since we didn't have the full notes for the caches, only was able to locate one. It got to be too cold and icky to find any others on the way back and once we got home, discovered the packet with all the info we needed had gotten sent to the wrong email. So that has been fixed and the hubby updated the laptop with the info, so now we are ready for more geocaching.

Yesterday our friend J came over and brought Runebound. We played for 6 hours and I won. It was lots of fun and hopefully we can get together more often to play, it's been so long since we did any gaming. Since it was still icky out, I didn't get any seeds in the ground on Monday.

Finally finished wastching the race last night after J left. We'd started late Sunday night and watched some more yesterday morning. Needless to say WOW!!!!!! What a seriously exciting end of the race, tho it is a bummer Mark Martin didn't get to win. I would have loved to see that, but Harvick's zoom out of no where at the last was very exciting. The two wrecks at the end were a serious bummer and the one car that flipped, caught fire and slide across the finsih line had me whimpering. I was SOOO glad to see the car flip upright and the driver get out. Fire in the cars scare me to death.

I'll stop off at Safeway on the way home and pick up some saltines for hubby. We've got chicken soup at home and that will probably be nice on his tummy and he can eat.

Comments

yellowdoggranny said…
wow, I'm out of breath from all your doings..I am hoping to get some herbs planted this month..want to start some inside and get the hearty before I plant outside..birds ate them all last year..and Annie the cat likes to eat them too...
hope hubby gets well...js
JeanC said…
I hope hubby gets better too, I HATE driving myself hehehehehehe Poor guy, I went home at lunch and offered to make him some chicken noodle soup with saltines and he wasn't up for even that.