'tis Monday

and one more day of bulls**t political commericals. Thanks the Goddess for Sirius Satellite Radio, it's commercial free and we get it on DishTV. Currently listening to Radio Margaritaville to help banish the icky weather outside.

Been tiptoing thru the Vision2020 mail list, local list for Moscow. Getting good explainations on some of the initiatives on the ballot tomorrow and definately finding out who the slime are on the ballot I definately won't be voting for. With luck I'll be hititng the polls first thing in the morning on my way to work to beat the crowds.

Staying home sick today, feeling like total crap. Have the humidifier on the end table next to the 'puter pumping out steam and eucalyptus, it's helping. The cold is trying to settle into my chest and I really don't want it there. Woke up coughing and that hurt. Still have to drop my instructor a note that I won't be making it t class, luckily my presentation isn't due until next Monday.

The soup I made yesterday turned out yum. Turkey stock, chicken thighs, tom yum paste, salt, pepper, garlic, frozen stirfry veggies and a several handfuls of various dehydrated garden veggies. Nothing like a good chicken soup to cure what ails you.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Jimmy Buffet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments