Okay....

Green creme de menthe, probably not the best choice for spiking hot cocoa.

Interesting green tint to the cocoa tho heehehehehe. Cadbury's hot chocolate mix from Canada, courtesy of friends of ours. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

So plans changed today, hubby's client rescheduled for tomorrow, so we puttered out and about today. Took a lot of video, planning on editing it altogether and come up with some sort of narrative to post on YouTube.

Hubby is going to hook a webcam to my computer so I can do vlogs and not have to use the digicam.

Have managed to get a bit of house cleaning, tho we currently have a 4'X7' piece of high density particle board sitting in the middle of the living room blocking my view of the telly. Hubby's been death on his office floor, so we have been looking at some flooring solutions until we can finally get around to laying down something permanent (Costco has some really nice put it in yourself bamboo flooring that should last longer then the hardwood stuff they sell). We recycled some plywood of the neighbors deck, but that was too rotted, it started falling apart right away. Put some lino squares on it, hubby rolled his office chair right thru that. So we'll see how the new stuff works. We looked at heavy duty carpet, but it was too pricy for what we wanted. Now when it comes time to re-do the living room carpet, I saw some really nice berber carpeting that would be just perfect.

Got the ham in the oven, picked up fujis and galas for the apple butter, haven't decided if I'll get that started tonight. I was going to do it earlier today, but plans changed. So maybe tomorrow.

Haven't seen hide nor hair of Scrappers and it is getting very icky out. I hope he's hold up somewhere warm. If I see him at all this evening I'm going to bring him in for a while.

Did lunch at Supper China buffet. My sore throat backed off fr a little while. Then again, nothing is going to hold up to hot and sour soup, General Tsao's chicken, black pepper chicken AND hot and spicy chicken. My sinuses were happy for a while too.

Sore throat is back again, so am popping aspirin. Been looking for some zinc lozenges like the ones I've had for a while. Finally found what I was looking for at the Coop. Knew I should have looked there first. Picked up a bottle of He'brew beer, a bottle of Holy Grail, er Ale (brewed over burning witches LOL) and some english ale. I love the Coop, they have such wonderful stuff. Gotta start shopping there more often. Noticed they had some buffalo in the meat section, so may pick some up for a treat in the next month.

Been raining like crazy, hubby says he saw snow on top of the car when he popped out a while ago to get something. Actually more slush then snow, but we may have snow again in the morning.

Oh well, time to surf the net again and comptemplate if 7:30 pm is too early to go to bed (tho it probably is as I still have that yummy ham in the oven).

Comments