Okay, something a LOT more pleasant

Hubby and I had dinner last night at the Sangria Grill out at the Palouse Mall. It open a year or so ago, but while we've been meaning to try it, we just never got around to it. Thank the Ghodz we finally did.


YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They have a very extensive menu, I think if we go in a couple times a month and order something different, we'd never hit the end of the menu hehehehehehehehe.

So we started with hot tea and coffee (I was going to have iced tea and changed my mind. The raspberry tea hit the spot) and then ordered the hot spinach dip appetizer:



Hubby said he had a nose-gasim when he got a whiff of it, I know I had serious mouth-gasm when I tried it.

Hubby ordered the cheesesteak sandwich:



While I had the creamy gorgonzola pasta with chicken:



OH...MY.....GODDESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That pasta was to die for it was sooooooooo good. Hubby enjoyed his sandwich, tho it wasn't quite to his specs for a cheesesteak sandwich. The meat was tender and tasty, a teeny bit spicy for him. I tried a bit and MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM The sweet potato fries were scrumptious, tho again, not quite to hubbys taste, he tends to be rather set in his ways when it comes to french fires and he isn't a big sweet potato fan. Me on the other hand could eaten a whole bucket of them

So on to my pasta dish, as I said it was to die for. The pasta was perfect, the sauce was delish (even hubby agrees and he isn't a gorgonzola fan) and I ended up bringing half of it home as I couldn't finish it (might have if we hadn't had the appetizer). Definately no dessert, no room.

So lunch today was my leftover pasta. I had to stop my self from licking the container I brought it in LOL. It was still delish today. The only problem with leftover like that is there isn't enough them.

So, Sangria Grill is going on our permenent list of places to go when we decide to go out for dinner. It was a nice mix of casual and fine dining and hubby said it was the first restaurant in a long time where he didn't feel like eating and then running away as fast as possible. He was comfortably relaxed and the service was excellent.

We did see one memeber of the kitchen staff pop out. he was wearing a t-shirt that said on the from "My food is heavenly" and on the back it said "Kitchen GOd".

OOOOOOOOOHHHH YES!!!!!!

I still want to try their desserts, so next time we'll opt for a couple appetizers to share and then lay on the desert hehehehehehehe

Comments