Monday, blech!

I need a good weeks vacation to recoup from this last week LOL. I think I would be fine if I'd gotten a lot more sleep, but I did have a good week.

I see there are some people who need a life, this is why I would never live in a neighborhood with a homeowners association. There are too many people who have their pissy little power trips and try and ruin things for other people. I get such a giggle the dictator in this case is trying to claim people think the peace symbol is satanic and they are making people who disagree with him and the board resign from the boards. I think he's just got a hate on for the couple involved and is simply using his position to make their lives miserable. He really needs to get a life.

We had more snow this morning, supposed to get some more this afternoon. Temps are going to take a dip starting tomorrow, down to single digits and Spokane is predicting minus temps. BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! Have to figure out how to keep the Scrapper cat in the house, it is going to be too cold to leave him outside the next few days even if he has a kitty house to snuggle into.

Managed to get Scrapper into the house for a little while last night. Snuggled him on my lap for a while and then he checked out the rest of the house. Nick and Rum Tum were not happy campers, but they are going to have to learn to live with it. If we do bring in Scrappers we'll have to keep him in the bedroom with us and the kids locked out, or else vice versa and give Scrapper the run of the house overnight. We'll see.

I'm going insane, I've either come in contact with something I am seriously allergic to or the air is so dry my skin is itchy. I'm thinking allergy as the itch is traveling between my ankles and hands and with the exception of my forearms I'm not itching anywheres else. I don't think the tube of hydrocortisone lotion is going to last the day.

Snowing again, big fluffy flakes. Currently 31F outside which means it will be sticking. Hubby says there have been several accidents just south of town today. Way too many people keep insisting on driving too fast for conditions.

Have class tonight. The instructor apparently changed the syllabus a bit, but forgot to attach the new reading list on the last email. I was so out of it brainwise last week I didn't notice it until last night. Oh well, I'll just wing it. Have my papers almost done. One I can turn in tonight, the other in the next day or two. The 3rd one shouldn't take too long to do and I can get that in before Thursday.

Still need to get registered fro next semester. The class my advisor recommended and I wanted to take isn't offered, so have to figure out another one. I wanted to take a 200 level class, figure it would be an easy A, but I'll have to take one of the 400 levels that I need to take instead. Oh well, should be interesting.

Comments