A bit of a wind


broken trees, originally uploaded by JeanC38.

Had a mighty wind blow thru today, officially hit gusts up to 63 mph at the local airpot. Not much damage at our house, these trees belong to some neighbors. Only real damage here was the flagpole and a decorative bottle I had haning in the tree.

Went to work this monring and ended up calling hubby to come get me before break. After trying to cough a lung out in th bathroom I decided I needed to go home, even tho I had class tonight. Oh well, I can still turn in the written version of my rpesentation, along witht he previous two.

Stopped at the evil empire (Wally World) long enough to get another vaporizer, some soup, garlic caps and echineccia for hubby. Came home, set up the vaporizer, changed into my comfy flannels and curled up on the couch with my mocha spiked with brandy and a nice cowl of cream of chicken soup and crackers.

Eventually toddled off to bed where I curled up under the electric blanket for a nice nap.

Been curled up on the couch since getting up, had hot cocoa with brandy (hmmmmmmm, I see a trend here hehehehehe) and updating various blogs and adding pics to my flicker page.

Not sure what I'll do for dinner, probably more soup. I picked up chicken noodle and tomato along with the cream of chicken.

The apple butter is almost ready to come off the heat and cool. Will package it for the fridge and freezer once it has cooled.

Comments