Puttering along, doing a bit here and there.

I'd like to give a shoutout and thanks to Dave Oliveria at Huckleberries Online for the link to my Blogger version of the Cat House blog from his.

Been a bit busy so far today, been processing the last of my tomatos, both dried and roasted. I've also used one of the gluten free mixes to make a chocolate cake to take to Circle tonight.It is actually a muffin mix, bu I used a bread pan since I didn't feel like messing with a muffin pan. Smells yummy, tho i do need to work with the mix more, it took longer to bake then the directions said and I think it is still a bit gooey in the middle (which I don't mind, I like gooey, not sure about everyone else, but it still looks good). Posted pics on my kitchen blog.

Definately getting into the YouTube groove. Currently posting a couple little vids I did this monring, mostly of the tomatos and what I had for lunch hehehehehe. Giving SERIOUS consideration of maybe doing little cooking vignettes to post on YouTube I can then post on my cooking blog for newbie cooking lessons. It could be time consuming so I'll have to think about that. Maybe do something once a month.

Weather is nice today, had to open up the house. Not sure when I'll get working on my presentations, too many distractions hehehehehe.

Well, time to putter about some more and wait for my vids to finish uploading to my YouTube channel

Comments