OH JESUS TAP-DANCING CHRIST!

Fugitive Russell seeks asylum

I can't believe this SOB is trying to pull this. Okay, wait, yes I do, the slimey, little coward is trying to avoid having to come back and pay for his crimes. The sniveling little wimp keeps crying about how poor wittle him will be abused and alone in prison. Let's ignore the twit got ripping drunk and KILLED 3 people and injured several others. I saw pics of the cars after he smashed into them, I'm suprised there was ANYONE alive after that.

Sorry Freddy boy, you committed the crime, then you sucked you friends into helping you avoid trial and jail, now you gotta do the time. Get your ass back to the US and stand up in court like man, not a snively little coward that you are.

Comments

Anonymous said…
JeanC; I just added your fine blog to my North Idaho blogroll for Huckleberries Online. I plan to highlight your blog and a coupla others tonight and Monday. Very interesting stuff. I notice you posted something in the comments section this week. Keep 'em coming. And welcome aboard -- D.F. Oliveria
Anonymous said…
Thank you!