Chilly, but sunny Saturday morning

Finally the weekend, Monday stretched out most of the week. GRRRRRRRRRR But it is finally Saturday.

Yesterday was Vandal Friday, so I wore a black tank and a yellow jacket (school colors). I don't have any "Vandal gear", don't plan on getting any, not really into t-shirts with logos anymore. But I will wear the school colors. Check out my YouTube page if you want to see the outfit.

I am rather pissed at myself. The marching band (not all of them) came into the lobby yesterday at lunch to play the Vandal fight song in prep for today's home football game. I thought I'd gotten them on my digicam, but I guess I didn't hit the record button right, so no footage. WAAAHHHH!!!!! One member had a great t-shirt that said "Boise is NOT a state!" The game is against our state rivals, Boise State University. Sorry, even tho I'm not into sports much, they are still a jumped up cow college with delusions of grandeur hehehehehehe. How's THAT for school pride!

Nice and sunny this morning, but chilly. Currently 43F out at the airport. We are planning a run down to Lewiston/Clarkston today to hit Costco and the cash and carry. Not too mention gas.

Tonight we plan on hitting the drag show for a fun evening. We don't go out much, so this will be a treat. I'm planning on dressing up, I'll get pics and vid to post tomorrow of my outfit.

Scrapper cat is coming along, he's filling out nicely. Yesterday he came up and meowed at me! I've never heard anything out of him before, but he plaintively meowed t me for his breakfast. Such a sweet kitty.

Have to finish writing last weeks report and start on the next presentation. We won't be doing a formal one with powerpoint, just sit around in a circle and discuss them. Hopefully it will go better then the formal one. My paper this week will be on Joan Gero's "Genderlithics: Women's Role in Stone Tool Production". Now this paper I understand hehehehehehehe (okay, except for the statistical data stuff, that still goes over my head. I don't call it "Sadistics" for nuthing LOL). I still have to come up with one of my own. A classmate loaned me a book with some articles in it, I've narrowed down my choice to a couple. So I need to make a final decision and get the article to the instructor so he can get it posted for the other students to read beforehand.

Well, time to putter and get ready to head out.

Comments