So far

At the rate I am going I don't think I'm going to get any painting done, not if I still want to go fishing at some point. Yesterday we went down to Lewiston for some shopping and then drove up the Snake past Asotin to Buffalo Eddy where I got some great snake pics:

Snake

Snake

Not exactly sure what kind it was, we googled snakes and we think it is a Bull Snake.

Got back late and watched the telly and had dinner of leftover Nachos Grande I made with ground turkey in place of ground beef Friday night.

This morning we slept in and I finally got up and put the ham in the oven. With luck it will be done before it gets too terribly hot in here.

I'm heading out to friends later today for a BBQ, hubby might not go as he's still feeling a bit ick from al the activity of yesterday.

So tomorrow is our last chance this weekend to go fishing, so we'll see. If we don't I will working on painting more of the kitchen. The rest of today is putter around the house abd the porch. We hauled all the dead office chairs to the dump yesterday, so at least part of the deck is cleaned up. I have to hit the dollar store at least sometime today and pick up more paint brushes, the foam kind.

Gazoo

Comments