Weekend catchup

Had a nice weekend. Got my hair cut (YAY!!!!!), baked two loaves of bread yesterday, along with some hamburger buns and made a pot of split pea soup using the ham bone from the ham I baked on Saturday. Got some of the front garden strip dug up and planted the white sage and horehound. I'll dig up a bit more every week until I get the whole strip done. I plan on putting in lavander, heather and Sweet Williams, along with more hens & chickens. The rest of my garden enjoyed all the rain we had this weekend. I still need to get my peas planted, gotta get that done sometime this week.

Watched two races this weekend, the race from the previous week an yesterdays race. Very much enhjoyed them. I really want to see one in person sometime just to get the full experience.

Here is a couple shots of my new hair style. No face-on shots, I didn't like how those pics turned out.




Planning on firing up the grill tonight, I'll pick up some foil on the way home so I can cook the fries on the grill to. I'll look at doing the tater rounds tossed in olive oil and then sprinkled with a packet of ranch seasoning. The buns didn't rise like they should have (or maybe they did, but I got distracted with gardening they probably fell after a while) so I'll use two for the burgers as they aren't thick enough to cut in half.

Comments

Jennifer said…
Too cute! Shouts summer!
Anonymous said…
:D