SIGH!!!!!!!!!!

Got a call from hubby right before I went to lunch.

Hubby: is it okay for Rum Tum to eat a frog?

me:....A what?

Hubby: a frog, I got pictures.

me: um, I don't think we have any poisonous frogs, so I guess it is okay. How big a frog?

Hubby: about 2-3 times the size of his paw, not sure how he got it over from the pond.

me: is it still alive?

Hubby: not very

me: okay, it should be fine

Chat for a couple minutes and hang up, me shaking my head in resignation and mentally making a vow to get the child some canned food since he's obviously starving to death, despite eating at 3 different households. He caught two birds the other day, he actually growled at me when I took one away from him to see what he'd caught. I'm hoping he doesn't get it in his mind that pheasant would be very tasty. Try explaining THAT to the game warden LOL

Comments

Chimera said…
One of my cats (years ago) used to bring home grasshoppers. Not to eat. I had no idea why he brought them home. He'd carry them into the house very gingerly, by one leg caught between his lips. The things would struggle to get away and he'd end up dropping a grasshopperless leg by my foot as if to say "See what I brought you!"

You never saw so many three-legged grasshoppers in your life as the ones who lived in our yard!
Anonymous said…
Hehehehe, I also had a kitty who brought me grasshoppers. Adric was a very good hunter and always so proud of everything he caught and brought me. Tho the HUMONGOUS grasshopper he presented to me when I was stepping out of the shower left much to be desired. He was so proud of it and couldn't understand why I was hopping up and down going ICK! ICK! ICK! after I stepped on it LOL.

That however wasn't as bad as Mouse presenting me a live mouse, right as I was falling asleep and she dropped it on my head. She learned that night Mommy levitates and makes VERY loud noises hehhehehehe