YEEHAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The semester is OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Students have been trickling out of town for a couple days now, tomorrow is UI graduation and the town will quiet down for the summer (tho not as quiet as it used, there aer still quite a few students here for summer sessions).

Kiki's owie is starting to heal up, she ended up with a bald spot where the fur and the skin under it gave up the ghost, makes it easier to keep it clean at least. Still have to treat it a couple times or more a day.

Got my appointment with my idiot endo on Monday, so I've the whole day off. Since we are up in Spokane, we'll try and do a bit of shopping and go out for lunch. I posted a query to a forum run by Taste Everything Once called Talk, Taste Everything Once about ethnic buffets and got some suggestions. Ran them by hubby and with luck we're doing Greek for lunch :D

Weather is decent and the danger of killing frost is pretty much over, so I'll be planting this weekend, it will be nice to finally get those tomatos in the ground. We were at Shopko last night and I looked at picking up some sugar snap pea seeds, but darned if they weren't out of them too. I did pick up a packet of garlic chives, I'll seed some in the ground and some in pots for the deck that I can take in the house for winter.

At some point we are going out and go kite flying. It's been so long I've almost forgotten how hehehehehehehe

Next week I go back to my 8am-5pm summer schedule. This will make it much easier to get out on my bike after work. Gas here is up to $2.949 for regular unleaded. It's over $3 a gallon across the state line in Pullman :P So it is time to finally work on commuting to work on my bike. Now that the weather is nicer it will make it easier. Starting next week I also start my every Friday off. That is going to be soooooooo nice :D

Comments