Dad rat it!!!!

Here I was looking forward to checking out the new Thai restaurant over in Pullman and someone mentioned it is WSUs graduation weekend. Which means all the restaurants will be packed. Not to mention it is Cinco de Mayo, so the mexican places will be packed too.

SIGH!!!!!!!

Oh well, we'll check it out in a couple weeks when all the students go away, next weekend is UIs grad weekend, so it won't be a good weekend to go out either.

So Date Night for hubby and me will be an in night. We'll stop at Winco and see what looks good for dinner.

Shopping in Lewiston/Clarkston tomorrow, need to hit Costco and get more kitty food and a few other odds and sods. They do have a new Thai place opening up down in old town Lewiston, fingers crossed it will be open for lunch :D

Weather was too nice today. I did put my tomato seedlings out on the deck today, if it is nice tomorrow I'll put them out again. It will be a couple weeks yet before I can think about planting them in the ground, there still is a frost danger.

Comments