You'd think I'd know better....

My tummy hurts. I KNOW I don't get along with onions, so what do I do, bring the leftover steak I did on Monday night that I loaded up with the leftover carmelized onions I made for lunch today.

OOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :(

But they were so tasty and went with the steak so well.

SIGH!!!!!

Today it's been alternating between rainy and icky and foggy and icky. We need the rain, but I need SOME sun. I'm hoping my seeds don't get washed away, tho I have enough to re-plant if I need to.

Hubby has been busy downloading all the stuff we have on the DVR, the Good Eats episodes and some movies. He'll get those burned to DVD so we can watch them when we want. Eventually we'll be collecting al the movies I currently have taped on VHS, either on pro copy (preferable, with all the extras) or download and copied onto DVD and then we can start getting rid of the 500+ VHS tapes I taped over the years. The older ones are already degrading, so I should figure out what movies are on those and concentrate on getting them. We'd hoped to dub them off the VHS onto DVD, but the DVR has us spoiled with the digital quality and the copies I got off cable originally sucks.

Another visit with the mental health therapist today, so I'm off work early. I need to stop of at the pharmacy afterwards on the way home to drop off the 'scripts I got from my doc last week. We won't fill the anti-depressant just yet since I have the freebies she gave me, but she wants it to at least be on file. I do need to get the Ambien CR 'script filled, I'm getting tired of not sleeping thru the night. I'm getting good sleep when I DO sleep, just too many breaks between :(

I must admit, my moods have been better, so I think the meds are helping.

Comments