WHEW! Busy weekend!

But it was a nice one at least. Wasn't too sure on Saturday morning as the weather had rolled in Friday night. We left the alarm on, so it went off at 7am Saturday mornign to give us plenty of time to get up, showered, breakfasted, coffeed (most importantly) and the car loaded up for the CITO. Still ended up getting there 20 minutes late LOL. No problem, there were a few other folks who straggled in later.

When we left Moscow the sun was out, it was cloudy when we got to Moose Creek, but then the sun showed up and the day got beautiful. My camera crapped out, every pic is over yellow. Not sure what happened, but it had gotten soda splashed on it a few days before so we think something may have gotten fried :( Hubby is hoping we can figure out a way to fix it. It's a good little camera.

Moose Creek was pretty clean, there wasn't that much garbage to pick up, but we managed to find some and it was a great day to be out hiking around the reservoir. I was seriously wishing I had my pole and license hehehehehehehehe. Took along burgers and fixings and grilled those for lunch. Picked up orange chicken and banana nut muffins for our part of the potluck. Someone brought moose meat, so I got to try that. Now if I get the chance to go out hunting moose, I'm willing since I won't shoot anything I'm not willing to eat. Now I just need to find out it I can actually blast Bambi, Ann Elk and Bullwinkle hehehehehehe.

Came back into town and checked out the new gun/reloading/bow/fishing store. Picked up soem new fishing line, we are definately getting our licesnes soon. I'll probably go with a combo fishing/hunting license as it will save $4 over getting them seperately. Now I have to start hunting for a reliable, experienced partner to go out with me in the fall. No way am I hunting by myself.

Ended up taking a 3 hour nap Saturday night, I was totally wiped out from the day in the sun.

Yesterday we went to Lewiston for shopping. Pity we'd already commited going down, we were invited to go geocaching with another couple in the area. They need to relocate and fix some of their caches and were going to look for others. Going out with some experienced cachers would be fun. Maybe next time.

So we hit Costco, picked up a few things and then went shoe shopping for hubby. Managed to finally get him a couple pair of decent shoes and managed to have him not feel guilty. Payless Shoes had a buy 1 get 1 half off, so we got him 2 pair for $50.

Came home and puttered a bit outside, started getting my front flower bed cleaned up. I really should have done it before I had so much green growth. A friend is (hopefully) going to be dropping off about 6 pallets for me today. I'll lay them down on the ground behind the deck to make a floor. I'm going to move one desk, the wooden shelves and maybe the locker off the deck down behind to make a bigger gardening work area and give me more storage there. That will give us more space on the deck to make an outside living area. We'll work on screening it in and get some deck furniture to make it comfy. We'll have to move the porch light and do some re-wiring in order to build a framework for a porch door. In the winter I can rig up storm windows to enclose it and keep the snow and rain out and it should help with heating the place as the porch is on the south side of the house.

I've gotta get back into my FLYing routine, the only part I've kept up on is the laundry. So tonight I'll see how many dishes I can get done in 15 minutes, get to working on the breakfast burritos for hubby (picked up the tortillas when we were at Costco) and spend about 15 minutes in the bedroom and see what I can get done there. If the pallets arrive, I'll spend some time getting those in place either tonight or tomorrow night. If he can't drop them off today, he'll bring them over on Sunday, which is fine.

Saturday we are doing Beltaine, so I need to start getting ready for that. It is one of the rits we invite people to and have a maypole and bonfire.

Comments