Sometimes I just want to beat people into a pulp

Really, how hard is it to stand to one side of the elevator doors and wait for people to get off the elevator before you go barreling in! Jeeze!

SIGH!

Okay, it's almost Friday. I can survive another day and a half and hopefully don't beat the crap out of someone :P

Yes, I am in a mood. The weather is cold, icky and windy out and that isn't helping. Not being able to sleep thru the night isn't helping either and we won't be able to pick my Ambien CR up until tomorrow :(

On the plus side, we've determined I have been having full blown panic attacks whenever I have to get up in front of people to give any kind of talk all these years, which I've just called stage fright this entire time. I also have a slight social phobia. Okay, we'll work on that too. It's nice to know I'm definately not nuts for feeling like that when I have to be in front of people. It is bad when it happens in front of one's coven mates. I panic if I'm a quarter, I REALLY panic if I'm East and the first one to speak. My brain shuts down and if I don't have a short script to read from nothing will come out of my mouth :P

Nicky has been an exceptionally needy kitty of late. He also has taken to leaping off the kitchen table onto one's back and or shoulders while out there. Just a wee bit annoying when one is cutting up chicken for dinner. It is REALLY annoying when he does it from 6 feet away when one is bending over to pick up something off the floor. Thank goodness he isn't that heavy. I really, really, really hope Rum Tum doesn't pick up this habit.

Hubby has the downloading and recording things off the DVR down. We now have Earth vs the Flying Saucers, Millennium and Brazil on DVD. He's set up a whole lot of other movies to record, last night we got the 1940 The Thief of Bagdad. We'll have to figure out a good way to store them, right now we have each one in a jewel case, but the DVD/CD rack we have won't hold that many.

Comments