SCORE!!!!!

I'm now the proud owner of a Toastmaster toaster oven from the local Freecycle list :D Ever since I killed my old one, I've been wanting another. There are times when you just need a toaster oven and the regular oven is just too much. Now I can toast bagels again hehehehehehe.

Not sure where I'll keep it, but it's a nice compact little unit, so I'll figure something out.

Ended up not eating lunch today. I'd hoofed it over the hill at lunch to meet the person who had the toaster, she works on campus too and had brought it in. By the time I got back I was wiped and the thought of ramen was totally nausiating, so I read instead. Luckily we have the Outstanding Student Awards this afternoon and one of our students is getting one, so I'll be going and they have munchies there.

We'll hit Safeway on the way home and pick up a couple hams, they have them on for 88 cents a pound, limit of two. Work it right we get two today and two more this weekend. Thank goodness I'm getting room in the freezers :D

We'll pick up a couple Powerball tickets while we're there, the jackpot is getting up there. I really wouldn't mind a seriously early retirement LOL.

Got another appointment with my mental health person tomorrow morning. I probably should look at the forms she gave me last week and actually think about filling one or two of them out :P

I now have a definate web design job. One of the big clients hubby has really needs a web presence and apparently the site they have now is pretty dismal (I haven't seen it yet, but it isn't public). So time to actually get my butt in gear and get some experience in CSS. I have a bit of time, they as yet don't have a host, but it would be nice to have something ready for them once they do.

Comments