Oh jeeze!

I may have made mention of Rum Tum making himself comfy in other people houses, I hadn't realized how comfy until J sent me this note this morning:

"Does this little darling ever poop outside? I'm just wondering. He was pretty funny this am when he was scratching and meowing at the door. I opened it to find out what the ruckus was and he beat feet to the litter box. When he was done he came out and sat down to munch a bunch. On the way out of the bathroom he had such a relieved look on his little kitty face. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, just sharing something I found very cute and unique to Rummers."

SIGH!!!!! I had to wipe the coffee off my monitor when I first read this. Silly cat :D

Comments

Chimera said…
ROTFLMAO!

Next time, post a "spew alert" with the title, okay? Coffee is bad enough, but I was trying a bowl of a new chili recipe we're playing with...


And my next thought was: Well, at least he used a litter box instead of J's shoe!
Anonymous said…
Oooo, chili, that would make amess hehehehe. I'll try and remember to put warnings on those posts :D

Yeah, litter box is much better then shoes.