Made it!

Just a few more hours and it is the weekend. We really need to lobby for a 2 day work week, getting paid for 5 of course and have 5 day weekends. It would be so much better :D

The sun came out late yesterday. I wish I could say I went for a walk as soon as I got home, but I was totally wiped and curled up on the couch with a bag of sourdough pretzel bites and a container of bacon flavored cheese stuff. YUMMMMM!!!!! We'd hit the dollar store on the way home and grabbed munchie stuff since we were pretty much out at home. I had no energy to even think of cooking, so hubby was on his own for dinner. Thank goodness for canned beans and hot dogs hehehehehehe

Rum Tum is channeling Mister Kitty. He decided he HAD to see outside and broke several slats on the one set living room window blinds. Just like Mister used to do. We'll have to see if Shopko sells them since we are still managing to successfully avoid Wally World.

Also have to do something about Rum Tum's habit of knocking things off the headboard. He picked it up from Nicky I think. But this morning he tried to bean me with the glass chimney thingy that sits over a votive. Luckily I was mostly awake and had heard him knock a couple other things off so I was able to catch the chimney when he swatted it off :P It isn't heavy, but fairly delicate glass, so that would not have been good.

Fingers crossed the expected clouds and rain don't roll in tomorrow. I'd like to be able to open up the house and actually get some more outside work done. If it is icky tomorrow, I may give putting in the new kitchen sink a consideration.

Comments