Just a quick note

Currently sitting at my 'puter with the living room windows open (it's alreay 62F outside Very Happy ), drinking coffee, listening to the birds, breeze thru the wind chimes, the equipment in the wheat field getting it prepped for planting, the crop duster doing his practice runs and my hubby in his cave, er office playing video games. Tonight we go out for Beltaine celebration.

Tomorrow we'll either play the whole day geocaching or at least part of the day as I still need to do outside cleanup around the house.

Comments

Happy Sunrise!! Another beautiful day in Southern Idaho too! Just got back from our Southwest trip. While I was wandering I picked up a really cool rock and you went through my mind. I brought it back for you.
We may be making a trip up North next month. I can bring the rock then or send it to you. Let me know what you would like me to do.You can email me through my blog and I will get right back to ya.I would love to get together for a beer or a cup of joe if you would like to.
I will be in touch.
Who do you think will win the race today?
Lator gator....
Anonymous said…
Getting together for coffee or something would be great :)

Well, I would like to see Jeff Gordon win, he's not been doing to good so far and he is the driver I've pick to root for, but I'm hoping Junior wins today for senitmental reasons.