It's too darned nice out!!!!!

Weatherfox is reading 68F and while there are some clouds rolling in, they are the really high wispy ones.

I WANNA PLAY OUTSIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I almost told hubby to take me home after my appointment, but that dad blasted genetic work ethic wouldn't let me :P Oh well, it should still be nice after work. It's really stuffy in the building this afternoon, I'm so tempted to open a window (which would involve a chair thru the darn thing LOL).

Went over the results of the Meyers-Briggs test I did. I'm an INFJ, I'm still trying to absorb it all, even tho she went over it with me. I just need time to study it and get my brain wrapped around it (and from what she told me, that is exactly what the test showed I would do hehehehehehe). The "I" stands for Introverted, no big surprise here, and extrovert I am not and never will be. She suggested hubby might want to take one of the online versions just to get an idea of what his results would be and then we can see how the two of us compare :D Should be interesting hehehehehehe.

Hubby had to go back over to Pullman for the afternoon, he had to come back over here to take me to my appointment and he had more work at a client's. He's thinking maybe stopping at Shopko and getting that tent tonight, which would be good, then we can set it up out in the yard to check it out.

Not a clue as to what I'm fixing for dinner, maybe just ham and stuffing stuff. I plan on riding my bike again. At some point I need to get time in and clean out my front flower bed, it's looking pretty ick.

Comments

Chimera said…
Hey! I'm an INFJ! This is a really, really rare combination!

I wonder what the odds are on two bloggers with that score connecting --and both pagans, to boot?

You now have the answer to that question that's been in the back of your mind for years: why am I so cranky when I'm around people for long periods of time?

Introverts run their batteries down by being around other people -- we recharge by being alone. It doesn't have anything to do with shyness. I love being on stage and performing, but I definitely need my solitude!
Anonymous said…
It's nice to know I'm not nuts LOL. I've always been a bit of a loner, even in groups. Even this weekend I fluttered on the edge of the gathering for the CITO and just watched everyone else when we were doing the potluck part :D