Getting there

It's almost the weekend YAY!!!!!!

Hit Safeway, got two hams, one is in the deep freeze and the other is in the fridge awaiting baking this Saturday. Ham sandwiches MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Have to get my rear in gear and get more bread made. Hubby has more money coming in, so we'll definately try for a couple more.

Picked up some bagels and tried out the toaster oven. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM properly toasted bagels with cream cheese, total heaven hehehehehe. I will have to work out the timeing on it tho, when it toasts, it TOASTS! It does have a Pop Tarts setting, so I think that would be good for toasting hubby's bagels since he doesn't like his bread products too terribly toasted.

Darn, I don't think we won the lottery :( I really should check my numbers once I get home to see if we won anything on the last couple of tickets. I have a specific set of numbers we play, then a quick pick, have to check the quick pick numbers. I see someone in Boise won $200,000. Now that amount I wouldn't say no to, be nice to pay everything off and maybe be debt free for a little while hehehehehe.

Appointment with the shrink went well. She wants me to do the Briggs-Myer test. It isn't covered by insurance however, so I'll go for the $50 option here I can photo copy some of the stuff, instead of getting the full package where I GET to keep the pamphlets and such.

Speaking of insurance, looks like we'll be getting screwed again, the University has come up with a new insurance scheme where we have 3 plans to choose from, screwed, really screwed and you're so screwed it isn't funny. The first plan was described by someone as a bandaid and a box of aspirin. Basically, if you are never sick and never plan on being sick, go with plan A, if you get sick, Plan B and if you LIKE paying out tons of money, plan C which is the traditional health plan.

SIGH!!!

My sleeping pills seem to have stopped working :( I keep waking up. My shrink thinks maybe the anti-depressent might be part of the problem, I'll discuss it with my doc when I go in in another week or so for my thyroid levels and possibily upping the dose of the generic prozac (maybe). I've been feeling fine mood wise, so that seems to have done the rick. now if I can just get some sleep :P

Got ramen for lunch, I think I'll ignore that and get a burger from the Commons, they have a Burger Kinglet over there and a Whopper with cheese sounds good. I think I have enough cash for that. Definately need to work on making something this weekend I can bring for lunches. I think it is time again for split pea soup :D

Comments