GAHHHH!!!

Not ready for a new week, I could use a few more days of sleep hehehehehehe Took an ambien last night, still a little fuzzy today. It being raining and ick today isn't helping.

Fairly low key weekend. Saturday was pissing down rain pretty much most of the day, so didn't get anything done outside. Did some shopping, gotta remember to NOT go the the grocery stores on Mom's Weekend, I was a good girl, I didn't kill anyone who started to annoy me :D The weather was pretty nice on Sunday, I was able to open up the house and get some fresh air in. We also hauled the recycling to the center and got it dropped off.

Did the chinese buffett for lunch on Saturday, there are times you just gotta find a place where someone else does the cooking and there is lots of it. Their General Tso's chicken is very yummy and so is their black pepper chicken.

Good race yesterday, tho my boy Jeff didn't do well :( Actually watched it within a couple hours of the start time hehehehehe. Hubby kept going "We've got all this other stuff to watch!" but I put my foot down, I wanted to watch the race on the same day it was run, preferably have it watched long before bedtime :D Besides, we had B over last night to watch a bunch of Duck Dodgers and I didn't feel like interupting the race to do so.

Did a lot of puttering this weekend. I would spend 5 minutes doing a spot since that was all the energy I had, but I did get quite a bit of the kitchen straightened up. Dishes are almost caught up. Next big project is cleaning out the fridge, esp since I discovered the jar with the minced garlic leaked :(

Attempted to rake the thatch on one area of my lawn, where it is thick with moss. I need to get a proper thatching rake, the regular rake I have didn't do to well. Also didn't help that Rum Tum kept attacking the rake head as I was chopping it into the grass. Little snot almost got a few extra holes in his head :P I really need to do something about that spot tho, the moss is pretty, but not there. I need to seed in some drought resistant grass seed soon since I can't water the lawn. That particular spot is prone to major thistlage, so if I can get a nice thick covering of grass, it should keep the thistles at bay for a little while.

We'd picked up some Rancher's Reserve beef chuck roasts on Friday. I have one in the freezer and the other went into the crockpot this morning with a couple quartered onions, a handful of garlic, salt, pepper, olive oil, basalmic and worchestershire sauce. I decided to cook a whole one so we have leftovers to use for another meal this week. I'm thinking of doing taquitos one night with the beef, I still have lots of corn tortillas from Costco. Tonight I hope to have the energy to make breakfast burritos for hubby's breakfasts. I was going to do them yesterday, just didn't feel like it, but I at least pulled the bacon out of the freezer to thaw, along with the other package of flour tortillas.

Comments