Another sunny day

YAY!!!!! Very little wind so it is almost toasty warm :D Okay, not quite, but I got away with not being too cold wearing a light jacket into work.

So we hit Shopko last night after work, managed to get hubby two new pair of slacks and two new shirts and he's not feeling at all guilty. He always feels guilty if we spend money on him for some reason. But now he has plenty of more professional looking clothes instead of sweats and t-shirts, which are fine for crawling under desks and tables hooking up cables, but not so good when in someone's office working on getting people's computers fixed. We outfitted him with the new stuff this morning as he is down in Lewiston working on a couple client's computers.

We also picked me up a couple new shirts, one white fashion T with pink flamingos and another pull over blouse with cleavage hubby loves :D I had hoped to pick up a couple tank tops and plain color shells, but the only tanks they had were spaghetti strap ones and the shells didn't quite fit right. I'll check back again, hopefully they'll have more stuff in stock in a couple weeks.

We're looking at a tent there, we really want to get back into camping and my little 3 person dome tent is no longer suitable. Shopko has one on sale for $80 that would be nice, it's 15'X17' with a screened in porch room. It sleeps 6, so there would be plenty of room to move around and have a big double air mattress and both hubby and I can stand up in it no problem. The front "room" would be nice with a tarp down for a "floor" for the evenings when the bugs come out. We have everything we need to camp with CPAPs so we just need the tent and we are all set to go. It would be really nice to go up toe Elk River on a Thursday and camp thru Sunday. Camping is pretty cheap there and the fishing is decent. We could rent a boat there is we want.

While we were over in Pullman we hit Safeway and I picked up a couple of the Mega Millions lottery tickets, just in case since that group in Missouri won my Powerball jackpot LOL I still want a seriously early retirement.

Ended up buying a loaf of bread last night, I never got around to baking anythis weekend. We got a 9 grain, I still prefer my own. But is made for a really quick dinner of ham and cheese sandwiches when we finally got home from shopping.

Gotta start planning for the CITO this weekend. CITO stands for Cache In Trash Out and the local group will be getting together up at Moose Creek Reservoir near Bovill on Saturday. We picked up more big garbage bags from Costco to make sure we have plenty. County Parks will be providing trashbags, but you never can have too many. Hopefully the weather will cooperate. I still need to track down my other gardening glove, if not, I just have to buy another pair (which I could use anyways, my gloves were getting pretty ratty anyways). We'll pick up trash in the morning and then potluck afterwards.

Comments