WAHHH!!!

The race was postponed because of rain :( So we have the DVR set up to catch it tomorrow when (fingers crossed) they run it.

Circle went nicely and I didn't stutter while reciting my half of the dual induction. It was a simple rit, so I didn't have to think about anything complicated. Very nice evening all in all. Going to have to have people send me recipes for food they brought, there was one very yummy rice dish hubby loved and the wheat free Easter cake another person brought was to die for. I have to try my hand at that one.

Stopped at Safeway on the way home to buy corned beef, but discovered they only had them on sale thru Friday. WAHHH!! Hopefully we can pick a few up at Winco once we can find a working ATM hehehehehe, they'd had them for 98 cents a pound.

We were going to go down to Lewiston/Clarkston today, taking along hubby's minion (he's learning to be an evil genius an hubby is his mentor) and introduce him to the "dangerous store", but alas, the shop is closed on Sundays, so we'll go down next Saturday instead. We want to also hit Costco and pick up more honey, we got my brewing kit back, so I can lay up some mead. Costco has 6 lb bottles of honey for less then $8 each, while the same sized bottle at Winco is almost $14. Luckily honey lasts forever.

Currenlty have a double batch of dough rising. Slightly different recipe from my white bread, I'll be dividing it into hamburger and hot dog buns. I'll make seasame seed hamburger buns.

Chilly out today, a little too chilly to dig around my garden, so that will wait until next weekend. Tho I think it is now officially spring, there is a biplane buzzing our neighborhood, practicing. Pretty red plane. It's usually the yellow crop duster, so they may have a new toy to play with.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR A bit chilly to be taking photos today:

Comments

Cassandra said…
I've seen your blog on Blog Mad before!! Ya, I'm bummed it was rained out. It might be rained out tomorrow too. Set that VCR for as long as the tape will run. If that's the same weather system we've had here in TX, it may rain for awhile. We've had 2 straight days of heavy rain.
Nice to meet you by the way!!!
JeanC said…
WOO HOO! The race is on :D I've got the DVR set for manual turn off, so I have to remind hubby later this morning to check on the progress of the race.

Here is a Gazoo for folk coming via BlogaZoo to celebrate :)