Shopping therapy

Hehehehehehe. We went down to Lewiston/Clarkston yesterday and took along hubby's Minion in traning (the Minion is the son of friends who has decided to study being and evil genius at the feet of my hubby), so after we hit Costco, we went to the Dangerous Store and looked at sharp pointies hehehehehehe. A little out of budget, but I finally got a pair of sais. I'll post a pic as soon as I get my 'puter back (hubby is playing Diablo II so I'm on the laptop. I had started todays post on my 'puter, then realized hubby hadn't put photoshop back on, asked him to do so and he's still there). I've been wanting a pair of sais for a while now and when I saw these, I fell in love. They feel so nice in my hands. I just need to find someone to teach me how to properly use them.

Didn't do too much shopping at Costco. We got home and a couple hours later realized we forgot to buy the honey we'd gone down there for in the first place :P I did pick up a bag of yeast, another package of boneless, skinless chicken thighs, a twin pack of worchestershire sauce, a block of feta, a 90 count package of corn tortillas, a 40 cout pack of flour tortillas, more Kirkland frozen orange juice, antacids and a fire extinguisher.

Actually watching today's race today LOL. Okay, a couple hours delayed, but we can zip the commercials nicely :D

Have to get out in the kitchen soon to start some bread. Need to make sandwich bread and hamburger buns for later in the week. I'm debating doing a double batch of sandwich bread and putting half the dough in the freezer to see how that works out later in the week. I did pull the sourdough starter out, so will probably do at least one loaf of sourdough.

I did make pitas on Friday night, whole wheat. Need to practice on those more, but they were yummy. I made some taziki sauce, picked up some chicken fingers, avacado and roma tomatos. I cut the pitas in half and stuffed them with cheese, taziki, chicken fingers (those I heated in the microwave) and on mine I added chopped up tomatos and avacoado. YUM! Dinner last night's dinner was chicken thighs I sliverd and baked in olive oil and garlic seasoning and served on flour tortillas with more taziki sauce (I'd made lots hehehehehe) and feta.

Comments