I hate Mondays... Oh wait! It's Wednesday!

Actually this whole week has been a Monday stretched out, this morning would have been a good day to stay in bed, between hubby trying to flood the kitchen with the coffee maker (he'd forgotten I'd set it up to just be turned on since I already had two cups of leftovers in the reacter) and my slamming my thumb into the one bookcase trying to get to the wshing machine before it beat itself to death from being off balance :P

The one high note is we got our new satellite reciever/DVR yesterday to replace our dying one. So we now can record two shows and watch something recorded (a good thing for Wed nites since Fox moved Bones up against CBS' Criminal Minds) AND it has 100 hours of record time
LOL

So far the weather has been okay, tho the clouds have rolled in and I think it was trying to snow a little earlier. Hubby is going to weigh down the cardboard out on the deck that headed for recycling when we get the chance.

Dinner last night turned out delish, thankfully I managed to get some leftovers for lunch today before hubby inhaled everything :D I had packed up the pork looin with some Trader Joe's white basalmic vinegar, dried tarragon, a big handful of peeled garlic cloves and olive oil. I nuked some corn in the vac bag (just cut a corner off to allow steam to vent) and then did a package of noodle stuff for a side. I think I'll look at adding a pat of butter to the corn when I repackage it. I had been dumping it into a gladware type container to heat it up, but using the vac bag made it a lot easier and less dishes to wash :D

Patty Thomas, author of Taking Up Space: How Eating Well & Exercising Regularly Changed My Life has a great blog called fattypatties where she is currently listing the top 10 things she is tired of discussing. I've also listed her under the Fat/Size Acceptance links on this blog.

Comments