I GOTTA think of better titles

My brain is too BLERK today to think of anything clever. Got to bed before 11pm last night, still had a heck of a time waking up this morning. Gotta find a better radio country station better. We live in a bit of a dead zone for radio signals, so the antenna for the clock radio is stretched along 3 walls (we added antenna wire to the little one the radio has), but the signal still drifts all over the place. The statino we have it on now is better, it's only partly fuzzy most of the time, but while I like getting music of the 60s and 70s, they don't have enough commercials or other cues to wake me up when the alarm goes off. Or at least keep me awake.

Didn't get home until after 7 last night and the pork loin was still partly frozen, so that will be tonight's dinner. Last night I opted for bacon and eggs with toast as a nice quick easy supper. The eggs we got from a friend who has chickens, so they were very yummy. I wish I could lay in a few chickens so I can have my own fresh eggs, but I don't think the property owner will quite go for that. I gotta win the lottery so we can buy our own peice of property so I can have a proper little home farm with a decent sized garden and chickens like my Grandma Mabel had. Be nice to have enough chickens to have home grown free range chicken on a regular basis :D

With luck tomorrow we'll have the new Dish reciever/DVR installed. The old one is really fading fast, This last weekend I went to listen to one of the music channels and nothing came thru, I changed it back to a regular channel and nada. We had to turn it off and on to get it back. Hubby went to fast forward on a recorded show and it went backwards. Not good. Also getting lots of pixalization when fast forwarding to, very not good. We still have lots of stuff on it that needs to be downloaded, but hubby can hook it up directly to the computer to do that.

Did get my laundry soap made last night, so I was able to get a load of laundry done this morning. I'm back on track (knock on wood) with my morning FLYbaby routines. Just gotta get back on track with my nightly routines. I still have a load of clean laundry from last week waiting to be folded and put away :P At least things aren't as bad as they used to be.

Okay, what the HELL is wrong with people who think it is right to steal from Girl Scouts. Last week it was some one who stole the cash box of one troop. Over in Washington State some slime bought $40 worth of cookies, paid with a counterfiet $100 and got change.

Comments