Dad blasted cat!!!

Something has gotten into KiKi. I know she has a hissy if the kitty box isn't spotless, but instead of peeing and such in the bathtub, she's taken to doing it on the couch. On my side. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR This morning she seriously nailed the buckwheat neck pillow (at least I think it is buckwheat, it has other soothing scent stuff in it). Hubby took the cover into the bathroom to rinse it and I sprayed the heck out of the inner part with febreeze. I may have to open it up and replace the inner stuff. I think I could, I can probably get what I need at the Coop and I have lavendar growing outside, so if I wait later in the year I can add it.

Picked up a bottle of sloe gin last night. I'd been having a hankering for it for a while. One of my favorite drinks from college, sloe gin and 7Up. Used lemon lime Shasta soda with Splenda, very yummy and hubby liked it. Only problem is even with the Shasta, it's very sweet and more then 2 1/2 can make your tummy upset :D

Hit Winco, went to grab some cash to buy groceries, the ATM was giving us a processing error. Okay, the machine at Winco sucks big time, so we did our shopping and figured that would be long enough for it to straighten out since other people were either getting cash or getting the same error. So hubby goes over and tries again while I guard the cart. No go. He checks with the service counter, she said it usually only takes a couple minutes to clear when it does this. So we wait, try again (in the meantime we'd picked up a chicken dinne and it was smelling good). Still no go. Okay, I decide to run across the parking lot ot Washington Mutual to use the drive up ATM, even tho they charge $1.50 for non-WaMu card. No luck there. I come back, hubby checks about finally getting it fixed once and for all so we can write checks there (we'd gotten screwed up a few years ago when a client bounced a large check they'd given us and of course our checks to places bounced. Winco is the only one we can't seem to get fixed. Hubby would call, they say they'd call back and we'd never hear from them). Person he needs to talk to isn't in until today. So, I take the keys, hop in the car, drive all the way home, grab the emergency cash, drive all the way back to find hubby on his cell to the credit union (there was actually somone there.

She said it has been an ongoing problems on Friday nights, the system they go thru would go down. The ATM people would insist the systm was running fine, but people couldn't get their money. So last night it goes down and never comes back up. Their whole router system puked, affecting 1400+ credit unions. There are going to be a lot of pissed off people since it probably took them hours, on a Friday night (date night, take the family out for pizza night, etc).

So we finally get home, remember we needed to return the DVDs to Howard Hughs, so I run in and grab them and back out we went. Dropped them off, back home, stumble in the house and FINALLY have drinks and dinner.

Watched the new Doctor Who. We hadn't been too sure about when we'd heard about it and their statement of "re-imaging" it for the 21st century. Re-imagining usually means the suits are going to screw things over royally. Not this time, we like it and give it 4 thumbs up. The only problems we had was sound quality, sometmes the music overwhelmed the dialogue and occasionally we had to turn the closed captioning on as accents got a little thick.

I've two loaves of whole wheat sour dough rising. We have to make a dump run to get rid of a couple trashed laser printers and take some stuff there for a neighbor since we are headed there.

Comments