Almost time to run away

Added a blog roll to my blogger journal and deleted some dead links off my Bravenet journal. Still undecided about keeping my journal pro or not. I'll give them until this Monday to see if thre is any sign of a footer and then I'll drop them another note. If I don't hear anything from them about it by next Friday (the 17th), I'll set my Bravejournal to not renew and let it go back to the free version.

I was hoping for a warm weekend, but it looks like we'll still be colder then normal. So, no outside chores, except to haul some stuff to the recycler. We have Ostara planning and a potluck on Sunday, so will think of what I can take.

I should start working on the cooking blog again, just don't feel like it. Maybe look at figuring out CSS some more, I think I've got it figured out. Who knows, I may come up with a new template for my blogger blog this weekend.

Not a clue to what we are doing for dinner, I really don't feel like cooking. If we have any money, maybe pick up something from Papa Murphy's or even a Winco chicken dinner. Actually, Doritos and cream cheese is sounding pretty good right now :D

Comments