Thank the Ghodz it's Friday!

since I'm a total zombie today. Went to the doc yesterday, mostly to get my thyroid levels done and also to discuss a couple things, like my not getting good sleep, even with the CPAP. I generally don't have rpblems falling a sleep, I just can't stay asleep. So she agreed I need to go back to the sleep clinic for a titration since it's been a year since I got the machine and then she gave me some samples of Lunesta and Ambien CR to see if they will help in the meantime.

Took 1 Lunesta last night, got to sleep fine, I know I woke up at least twice, once when hubby got up at 4am since he couldn't sleep and the other time when Rum Tum decided my face wasn't clean enough so he was going to take care of that. I think I woke up a 3rd time at some point, but can't swear on that as a for sure. I've been this morning. I finish out the other 3 Lunesta to see how it goes and then try the Ambein CR and then decide if either is going to help.

Decided to clone JeanC's Cat House and Shooting Society on Blogger, just in case Bravejournal doesn't implement any of features I've asked for (the major one being a footer on the journals so those of us who want cleaner looking headers can move stuff from there down). I would still keep this one, but will revert back to the free version, which means I'd lose most of the links since the free version of the journal only accomedates 25 links. Now I just need to figure out an easy way to move my archives from here to there since Blogger as yet isn't set up to do so. I've got two years of archives to move :P I'll figure something out.

Almost done with my first real post for the cooking blog. No cooking involved as yet, just an intro to the kitchen and what a new cook is going to need for basics. Need to take a few pics and then I'll be ready to post it.

Sunny out today and the winds has stopped blowing. Rained like the dickens last night, but it stopped sometime in the middle of the night.

Comments