Okay

Sunshiny day, dain bread again, but not quite as bad. I think having a beer within a couple hours of taking a sleeping pill is probably not a wise thing. Oh well.

Didn't sleep as good last night, so it was either the beer or the Lunesta definately isn't going to work for me. So tonight, no sleeping pill, maybe none tomorrow night, but next round is the Ambien CR.

Finished the post for Cooking with Jean C. Not the best post in the world, I'm still getting a teaching blog figured out, so it will be a work in progress. One thing I discovered I really like about Blogger is I can have several posts in draft mode at once. My next post is awaiting finishing touches, so once I have the text to go with the pics I can just post it. If I work it right, I can do several cooking posts on the weekend, get them set and ready to go and then simply post them when I want to.

Hubby got the equipment to check out the Clear Wire wireless broadband to try out for a few days. He's impressed, tho he had to get creative of where the modem went. I think he finally put it up on the bookcase in the hallway. We'll test it a few more days, but that sucker just screams compared to what we are getting thru Verizon. We could upgrade to faster speed thru Verison, tho they say we can pay for faster speed, but they won't guarantee our getting the faster speed AND we'd have to sign up for some other junk we don't want. Needless to say, we are giving the Clear Wire a serious look. Plus it covers a 5 mile radius here in Moscow and hubby can use it with his laptop when he works at a client's place.

Wasn't hungry when I got off work last night, so had NO clue what I was going to do for dinner. Hubby eventually had a craving for beer and since the only beer we had in the house had been the one I used in the beer batter, we ended up at Safeway. Finally figured out I wanted chili and cheese, so got a couple cans of chili with cheese chili, some shredded sharp chedder, the beer of course and a couple of other things. Last night's dinner will be the subject of my next post on the cooking blog hehehehehehehe. We picked up a 6 pack of Micaloeb's Amber Bock, a very tasty dark lager that went VERY well with the chili. I'd wanted pita bread, but they didn't have any, so instead I nuked some flour tortillas with the sharp cheddar to eat with the chili. Was very, very yummy. We still have a couple bottles of the amber bock, we'll look at picking up some more. I think it will make a very yummy beer bread and beer batter.

Comments