It's a conspiracy I tell you!

I can't seem to lay my hands on a can of Bar Keeper's Friend to save my life! Several people told me Winco has it, they keep it near the wine and mixer section, not where you'd expect. I think they have someone run to that section and hide it before I get there, since I can't find it. I even check the cleanser section and none. So, I figure Cash and Carry. Nope, I know we'd seen it there in the past, no luck this trip. The gal suggested Jones Supply, another restaruant supply store, but they are closed weekends GRRRRRRR.

Okay, last hope is Safeway. We got to pop out later to get a monitor hubby got off freecycle and I need to get my methamazole (ATDs) and I'll check there. According to the company website, Safeway is supposed to carry it. So does Walmart, but since we've managed to not set foot in there for a good month, I don't want to start now.

Didn't have a whole heck of alot of luck shopping in Lesiton yesterday. We actually walked out of Costco empty handed (tho not empty stomached, they sell a very tasty pizza by the slice). We did manage to find a new water jug to replace the one Rum Tum spiked. This one is another hard plastic one from Reliance. We'd gone in to find a replacement cap for the one that cracked, but no luck there. SIGH!

I've two loaves of whole wheat bread rising in the oven. In a few I'll punch them down and then let rise again in the loaf pans. Hubby is out working on a network, so I have the place to myself. I'm working on cleaning the living room while watching a video I got thru ILL called "Fat Chance". It's not available on DVD, the company that produced it apparently has priced it very high for sale and also recut it, took out Rick's voice so it is a totally different movie and has retitled it. I'm so glad there are libraries that have the original and will loan them.

I've done two loads of laundry today, tho I really try and avoid doing it on the weekends, but I managed to get off track last week and we need clothes. C'est levy, eh? Hehehehehehehe

Well, time to putter some more.

Comments