I LOVE my hubby!!!!!!

Walked into the kitcehn after work last night, flipped the light on, turned towards the stove and found this:



My breath immediately left me, my eyes teared up and I wandered into the living room with my hand clamped over my mouth making little noises and pointing back towards the kitchen. Hubby wanders out and said "last week some things came together". The sneak ordered it from KitchenAid last week, it's a factory refurb and it arrived yesterday afternoon.

He was surprised there was no shriek, I couldn't, my brain locked up between shrieking and crying and neither was going to happen in great quantitites LOL He was going to get white since I'm going for a 50sish theme in the kitchen, but remember my new kettle and went for it:



I wandered around the kitchen last night trying to think of ANYTHING I could inaugurate it with, but couldn't think of anything or have anything. I'm thinking chocolate cheesecake this weekend (I've only been prominsing hubby my chocolate cheese cake for 12 years now), but I think tonight I'll make snickerdoodles since I'm pretty sure I have everything I need for those.

One reason I don't bake as much as cook is in baking I like to put the stuff inthe bowl and I like to put it in the pan or cookie sheet, I hate the mixing inbetween. Now I can have fun wit the mixing in between LOL

Comments