Happy VD!

Hehehehehe, hope everyone is having a nice day. We've nothing special planned, I'm going to finally cook that blasted chicken I defrosted on Sunday LOL Hubby had to go back to a client's last night after he picked me up, so I tried out my idea of using the KA for mixing the spices into the hamburger. Worked great and I have burger patties int he freezer and we did burgers for dinner, since we didn't have time to stop at the store.

Was up way too early this morning. Hubby had to be back at the client's at 8am to get them back on line, he using our wireless modem. Seems Verizon decided to work on their wireless network and didn't think it was important to inform their client base. When a business NEEDS that important access to the internet to help run their business, having the network go bye bye really screws you up.

So I had to come in to town early. I was going walk in from their office, but it was 23F out and I really didn't feel like developing frostbite, it was too darned cold. So I got dropped off at work and hour and 15 minutes early. Curled up on 2nd floor reading magazines. It's going to be a long day

Comments