YAWN!!!

Tried to sleep in, but my bladder had other ideas Hubby was already up and had let the kitties out. I opened the door to see it is snowing agian and we've got a nice dusting of snow across the deck. Rum Tum came running over, he likes to play in the snow, but not while it's snowing hehehehehehehe. The other two kitties are still outside.

Made coffee and spiked it with Stephen's hot coco mix. They make a vey yummy hot cocoa, but it's on the pricey side, so when Winco had a bunch of special flavors on sale for $2.98 we snagged one. It was yummy, chocolate cinnamon. We picked up another can last night.

Winco didn't have the chicken breasts on sale anymore, they raised the price to a whole $1.68 a pound LOL Still a good price so I grabbed two more packages. I made chicken fajitas for dinner, so I'll brine what's left of the chicken today.

I brought home some xerox paperboxes the other night. I finally realized I don't have to have everything I own out on display, so I'm going to pack a bunch of stuff away and then rotate it out on display a few at a time. Hopefully this will result in less cluttered shelves and the top of the entertainement unit, where all my stuffed critters and a couple of my larger dolls live. I'm going to look at workig in the bedroom this weekend, I've got some serious decluttering in there to work on.

Oh jeeze, it was 20 years ago today that Challenger launched and exploded. I had just gotten to work when someone came in with the news. This was before the internet as we know it now, so we had to rely on radio for news. I spent my work day in a daze and then was up all night finding what news I could. I still can't watch any of the footage without crying.

Local news is now reporting a Amtrak train derailment outside of Sprague WA, engine and 4 cars. Only minor injuries and the cars stayed upright. Amtrak officials are saying there was a broken rail.

Eventually I will wake up and start puttering.

Comments