A VERY lazy Sunday

I've pretty much spent the day reading the archives of Schlock Mercenary, a web comic from the sick and twisted mind of Howard Tayler. I've made it to October 2001 so far :D

I did make breakfast, steak, eggs and potato pancakes. The potato pancakes were the ones I froze the other night and the eggs were wonderful farm fresh from the chickens of a co-worker. Have to see if I can throw money at her on a regular basis to get more. I have managed to get the last of the christmas lights down and a bunch of cardboard boxes broken down. A big laser printer living in the front hallway went to it's new home, so now I can get a few things there picked up and moved.

Hubby's been working in his office and has managed to fling a bunch of stuff.

Have to figure out what to do for dinner, I really don't feel like cooking much. Hubby may have to make do with the hamburger helper stroganoff leftovers from last night. I'm thinking spaghetti and cheese sounds pretty good for me.

Well, back to Schlock Mercenary hehehehehehehe

Comments