My baby kitten is home!

Hubby decided he was going to need another person to pick up Rum Tum, so I took a long coffee break and we went to the vet. While we were waiting the receptionist told us he came thru fine and we were going to need to curtail his activities for a few days. Hubby laughed. We'll try, but that is all we can do hehehehehehe

So one of the techs brought him out and I scooped him up and out the door we went. He was semi-alert, enough that he knew something was happening, tho he wasn't too squirmy. His meows on the way home were fairly quiet. He wanted to wander around big time, mostly under hubby's feet, so I snuggled him in very close.

Got in the front door, set him on the couch and managed to get the harness off him before he wiggled off the couch, he wanted to move around. He's walking funny, I put the harness away and went looking for where he'd disappeared to. I thought he'd gone into the bedroom, but I'd passed him in the hall somewhere. He looked like he wanted on the bed, so we put a bucket next to it so he could use it to get up. He of course ignored it and tried climbing, so I gave him a boost. He sniffed the bed a couple times and jumped down and headed towards the kitchen. Nicky was giving hubby the evil eye (he remembers LOL).

I was going to set Rum Tum's dish on the floor, but the minute he heard the food in the dish he went into zoom mode and was up the chair onto the table in a blink and tucking right into one of the other dishes. I figured since the other two where down in the bedroom I would give him an extra treat of canned food. I had some open in the fridge and I was quiet, but the other two have such good hearing they could hear the spoon slipping into the canned food Deaf as posts when they are outside and I'm hollering for them, but put a spoon into the wet food and they hear fine.

So last I saw, we had 3 kitties tucking away their food. Remains to be seen if Rum Tum will be talking to us tonight when the meds finally wear off completely hehehehehehe.

Comments