MMMMMMMM

I am SOOOOO forward looking to lunch:



Was making pizza dough and hubby said pizza for dinner sounded good, so I changed gears and did pizza instead (I WILL get to those potatos slices eventually LOL). I had just gotten some brined chicken breasts in the freezer, unsealed to freeze up a bit before sealing, so I pulled 1 package out. I sliced the breasts, tossed them in the cast iron skillet with a bit of olive oil and kosher salt and cooked them. Halfway thru I tossed in some italian seasoning. In the meantime I took a packet of alfredo sauce, 2 TB butter and 2/3 cup of milk and made the sauce. Once the dough was finished with it's 2nd rising (first was in the bread machine, then I took it out and divided it) I made two pizzas. Layered on the sauce, chicken and then mozzarella and into a 350F oven for a bit over 20 minute. Pulled them out, let rest a couple minutes and then slice and MMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I was going to make more pizza dough for the freezer, instead I mixed the flours, sugar and salt in ziplocks, enough for a regular double batch and then stashed those in the pantry. That way hubby can get the pizza started one night. All he'll have to do is put the water and oil in the machine pan, dump in the dry mix, add the yeast and push buttons, then I can throw the pizzas together as soon as I get home and we would have dinner at a reasonable time.

Comments