Mid week

I see NBC has caved into the loony religious right, who has decided they will be the arbiters of what everyone else can watch. Have they not heard of the off button? TVs also come with channel changers so if you don't like what one network is showing, you can change it to one you want. People are claiming Book of Daniel was cancelled solely on ratings. After only 3 weeks? I don't think so. NBC has kept crap on the air a lot longer with piss poor ratings, even kept some good stuff on the air when the ratings were poor in order for it to find their audience. Now, if there had not been looneys screaming bloody murder about it, I might consider it cancelled simply on ratings, but a great many critics have reported quite a few mainstream religious leaders who felt the show was very good and they were happy for a network show to have religion as a central premise.

Ah well, we are on the slippery slope to a religious theocracy and the vast majority of Americans are going to have a rude awakening when they find they are practicing the wrong brand of Christianity if the looney religious right realizes their dream to control what we can see, think and say.

On an up note, I posted a real post in the cooking blog Just an intro. I do hope Bravenet takes my suggestion to give us a "save to draft" function on making posts. It was really nice to be able to hit save to draft on Blogger and come back to my post later. Didn't feel rushed at all, tho I'm not sure spell check was working (that's another suggestion I sent Bravenet, to have a spell check added to making posts, I really, really, really need that function since there are times I can't spell my way out of a bucket).

Burgers and fries for dinner tonight, don't feel like doing much cooking. I did the burgers up Monday night, gotta learn to do them no later then 24 hours after bringing the burger home. A couple more days sitting in the fridge and I would have had to toss 6 pounds of burger out in the trash. Luckily it had only gotten to the starting to oxidize stage and still smelled and tasted good.

We are also picking up a cheesecake to hand our neighbor when we hand her out income tax stuff. She and hubby have a cheesecake economy and pay each other back and forth with said yummy dessert, tho we tend to owe her more cheesecakes then she does us LOL I love having a bookkeeper who works for food hehehehehehe

Comments